We want to sincerely thank you for being a part of The Agency’s first year of business. To say it was full of phenomenal blessings and success, as well as great lessons from which to grow, would be an understatement, and all of us at The Agency are deeply grateful for your tremendous support. What we started a little more than a year ago was more than a real estate brokerage; it was a family, and when we reflect upon the past year, it is this family, and how much we’ve accomplished and grown together, of which we are most proud.
Together, in our first year:
- We grew to 43 agents.
- We closed escrow on nearly $750 Million of real estate (placing us in the highest echelon of brokerages in the Beverly Hills/Los Angeles market, notwithstanding that we are only a fraction of the size of many of our competitors).
- Our agents averaged more $1 Million+ transactions than any other brokerage in the Beverly Hills/Los Angeles market.
- Our agents averaged more $10 Million+ transactions than any other brokerage in the Beverly Hills/Los Angeles market.
- We closed escrow on 99 Residences at The Ritz-Carlton Residences at L.A. LIVE (making it the most successful residential development in Southern California, and the third most successful in the country, in 2012).
- We represented 2 of the 5 largest residential transactions in Beverly Hills/Los Angeles.
- We opened an office in Shanghai, China to further strengthen our presence in Asia.
- We established full-service, in-house marketing, branding and PR divisions to better serve our clients and maximize exposure for their properties.
- We initiated an Urban Psychographic Planning program; which enables our clients to better identify, design and program for their consumers.
- We generated nearly 2 Million page views to our award-winning website.
- We extensively traveled the globe to forge new, and enhance existing, strategic partnerships and relationships through which our clients’ properties receive significant exposure.
- We served as panelists and presented at several national and international luxury property shows and conferences.
The achievements, accomplished in just our first year, prove that true partnership and collaboration amongst agents not only works, but that such partnership and collaboration must become the new paradigm in our industry for the sake of our clients and the properties we represent. It is through working together, learning from each other, and sharing ideas, information and listings, that we offer our clients the very best service and deliver the very best results.
To be sure, partnership and collaboration are more than just buzzwords to throw around; they are the soul of The Agency. It is our way of life, and we owe every single one of our accomplishments in 2012 to this culture we’ve created. Our End of First Year Video spotlights some of the core philosophies which are central to our culture.
Looking forward, we couldn’t be any more excited about what lies ahead.
This year, The Agency will open our new space in Beverly Hills on the ground floor of the Google/YouTube/Participant Media building at the corner of Foothill Road and Third Street. The new space is being designed by acclaimed architect Hagy Belzberg, with the intention of regularly bringing together agents, clients and others to encourage interaction and foster relationships in an innovative environment. We very much look forward to welcoming you there.
Thank you, our friends, clients, partners, agents, fellow brokers and media, for being an instrumental part of our first full year in business. We look forward to jointly creating new achievements in 2013.
Sincerely and respectfully,
Mauricio Umansky & Billy Rose