Bedford Road East | Warrington, UK
The property was constructed in 1906 with the accommodation arranged over two floors. It has the potential to be enlarged (subject to obtaining any necessary planning permission), and the equestrian facilities provide post and rail paddocks, stables, outbuildings, a manege an a wooded area. The detached cottage also requires refurbishment, and there is a triple garage incorporating a home office and a kennel.
The house is at the far end of an in-and-out circular driveway. The screened formal gardens to the rear are principally lawned with a terrace area and an ornate circular water feature. The house dates from the Edwardian period and has rendered elevations over a pitched tiled roof. It extends to approximately 2,500 sq.ft. and overlooks countryside and open fields.