What is YOUR Los Angeles lifestyle?
Tell us for a chance to win a pair of tickets to a Lakers or Clippers game.
View the homes showcased below and their personal lifestyle profiles then rank them in the order that you most identify with for the chance to win tickets to an L.A. Lakers or L.A. Clippers game. A pair of L.A. Lakers tickets will be awarded on March 1 and a pair of L.A. Clippers tickets on March 15.
The Ritz-Carlton Residences at L.A. Live, Downtown L.A.
The House of Rock, Santa Monica
The Nightingale Residence, Sunset Strip
Walden Drive, Beverly Hills
Milldale Drive, Bel-Air
Avondale Avenue, Brentwood
Malibu Road Beach House
Readcrest Drive, 90210
Contest Rules & Terms
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- ELIGIBILITY: Employees of The Agency (along with its independent contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
- WINNER SELECTION: Winner(s) will be selected at random by The Agency.
- PRIZES: Winners will receive Lakers or Clippers tickets for such game(s) as The Agency determines.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified via Email. Inability to contact a winner or failure of a winner to reply may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- a. Participants hereby grant The Agency a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit all entries (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant The Agency the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their entry in order to grant such a license.
- b. The Agency is under no obligation to use any entry or return the entries to any participants.
- c. Winners will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of The Agency. The Agency reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including entries provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- CONDUCT: All participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Agency, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Agency is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, The Agency may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Participants further agree to release The Agency from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
- WINNERS LIST: The name(s) of the winner(s) will be posted on The Agency RE social media properties including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and The Agency Daily.