This fabulous Mexican–European style villa sits within the premier oceanfront gated neighborhood, Las Olas, San Pancho, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico. Outside the gates is the extraordinary Las Huertas golf course and the La Patrona Polo and Equestrian Club.
No effort or expense was spared to create Casa de Leon. The attention given to every detail of this 9,000-square-foot villa is to be admired. One of only 26 exclusive properties in the Las Olas community, this five-bedroom, six-bathroom masterpiece comfortably accommodates 12 guests.
The spacious interior opens to the sunny Mozavit glass tiled pool and landscaped tropical gardens for leisurely, luxurious outdoor living. Each of the five spacious bedrooms enjoys a private bath and balcony. The gourmet kitchen is large, fully functional for large groups and outfitted with Viking professional appliances. Casa de Leon is being offered with all custom-made furniture and objects of art.
Las Olas is located 25 miles, about 45 minutes, north of the Puerto Vallarta Airport. San Pancho entertainment, restaurants, and shops are a stone’s throw from Casa De Leon.
Casa de Leon
• Enjoy fast, secure internet from anywhere in the villa.
• Connect with nature - fresh ocean air and nearby forests and beaches.
• Be barefoot on the Las Olas beach with swimming, surfing, paddle-boarding, kayaking, or snorkeling.
• Enjoy golf and polo right outside the entry gates.
• Browse through the local farmer’s markets.
• Follow an epic trail to hidden waterfalls or to Native American Petroglyphs.
• Learn a language – San Pancho and nearby Sayulita offer a number of bilingual schools and private Spanish teachers.
• Change the world – volunteer to help our local turtle sanctuary, fund education for local children, or help keep the beaches clean.
• See amazing animals in the wild – unique tejones, iguanas, birds large and small, dolphins, and whales.
• Eat organic foods from the local organic food stores or farmer’s markets and feast on fresh fish caught that morning.
• Sample wines at local wine purveyor with organic and biodynamic options.
• Enjoy local nightlife in San Pancho and nearby Sayulita.
• Ride horses along the beach or the many trails through the jungle.
• Practice yoga at one of the outstanding studios nearby.
Casa de Leon
Heated And Filtered;In Ground
Air Conditioning;Ceiling Fan
Entreamigos Centro Comunitario Educativo