The Reserve is an extraordinary, architecturally significant estate situated on two ultra-private acres in the heart of Holmby Hills. Surrounded by swaying palm trees, lush forestry and immaculate landscaping, this secluded oasis is an exceptional vision of modernist architecture, set apart from the more traditional Neoclassical, American colonial, Tudor and Spanish colonial-style mansions dotting the nearby hillsides.
Constructed in 1959 and modified over the last two decades, The Reserve was recently refined by a team of expert designers and international craftsmen, who have carefully expanded the estate to fulfill its potential as a truly outstanding property for both entertaining and intimate family life. In perfect harmony with the surrounding landscape, this preeminent West Coast estate was founded on a deep engagement with the worlds of architecture and interior design.
Enter through the double set of Art Deco gates, along the imposing drive to the palatial Main House, a single-story, 11,000-square-foot residence featuring five bedrooms, soaring ceilings, exquisite Italian finishes and vast floor-to-ceiling windows with uninterrupted views of the surrounding landscape.
The most significant addition to The Reserve is the Guest House, which at 10,000 square feet is as luxurious and imposing as the Main House. The front of the five-bedroom exterior of the five-bedroom, three-story residence mirrors the style and dimensions of the Main House, with its majestic pillars and expansive windows.
Reminiscent of the Golden Age of Hollywood, The Reserve features unrivaled amenities, including an Art Deco Hollywood art deco bar, a 1920s French regency-style cinema, a tranquil study, children’s playroom, spa and fitness studio gymnasium, 15-meter swimming pool and full-sized tennis court, complete with a grand pavilion for spectating and entertaining.