Casa Yvonne is a designer’s dream. A contemporary, single level property, which leads to the sea. Located in San Jose del Cabo’s Puerto Los Cabos - offering world-class golf, private beach club and a full-service marina. This location was chosen for its spectacular elevation over the seventh fairway of the Jack Nicklaus golf course with panoramic views of the bay of San Jose del Cabo.
Enter a central courtyard featuring a large reflecting pool with outdoor lounging, providing the perfect environment for evening cocktails or to read and relax. With separate entrances off the courtyard, are two king-sizes luxurious guest suites, each with its own oversized shower and twin vanities allow easy access for guests. Also with a separate entrance off the courtyard is one double-queen guest suite with its own oversized shower and twin vanities. The home office features three separate workstations, which also doubles as a guest suite with loft-style bunk beds, with a retractable window, opening onto a private garden. Casa Yvonne offers two spacious ocean view master suites with private balconies overlooking the Sea of Cortez. Large en-suite baths with dual vanities, oversized soaking tubs, and indoor/outdoor showers. Double doors open from the entrance of Casa Yvonne to the kitchen. From the entrance of the house, the symmetry allows views through the entire home to the ocean. The gourmet kitchen is equipped with the necessary cooking accoutrements and appliances for any home cook or chef. Enjoy casual meals around the kitchen island with a view. The open great room is the hub within Casa Yvonne. The fully stocked back-lit bar is showcased at one end of the room, a linear fireplace with television at the other end - watch the whales go by while playing a game of pool. Glass pocket doors run the entire length of the room leading to the covered, al fresco dining area.
One of the most spectacular features of Casa Yvonne is its sprawling infinity pool and elevated spa with vistas of the vast blue sea. The main level of the pool deck has a fully equipped outdoor grill and kitchen, perfect for entertaining and barbecuing. A half-moon shaped seating area at the outdoor fire pit is perfect for moonrises and sunrises and seats plenty of guests. The roof deck provides unparalleled views of the Sea of Cortez, from Punta Gorda to Palmilla Point – star gaze at night or view lights of Palmilla from a distance.
Care-taker quarters are in a separate apartment located on the lower level of the home, accessible through its own entrance and separate from the main living area.
- 2,696 square meter lot (29,019 square feet)
- 1,228 square meter home (13,219 square feet)
- Andrea Ogarrio and Juan Zapatas architectural design
- Showcased in Cabo Mood, 2009 edition.
- 77-foot long infinity pool
- Sweeping ocean views
- Extensive use of natural stone and wood
- Wine and tequila tasting bar
- Viking professional range appliances
- iPad-based Creston music control system
- 5.1 Digital Dolby surround sound home theater
- JBL concert style speakers
- Jack Nicklaus and Greg Norman design golf courses
- Sport fishing, surfing and diving close by
- Puerto Los Cabos Location
- Fundadores Private Beach Club membership available
- Beach access
- 25 minutes to the Los Cabos International Airport