After releasing our list of the 8 places to get the best margaritas, we realized that all of you thirsty birds are going to get hungry after that drinking. What is better than free food? Literally, nothing.
1. Georgio’s Pizzeria – 20 Beaver Street
How: Check in on Foursquare for the first time and get a free slice.
2. Crocodile Lounge – 325 East 14th Street
How: Buy any drink and get a free personal pizza.
3. The Thirsty Scholar – 155 2nd Avenue
How: Weekday drink happy hour is accompanied by free bar food.
4. Anfora – 34 Eighth Avenue
How: Check in on Foursquare and get a crostini covered in ricotta cheese, sea salt, and honey.
5. Rudy’s Bar and Grill – 627 9th Avenue
How: Get a free hot dog for every drink you buy.
6. Blind Tiger Ale House – 281 Bleecker Street
How: Buy a beer and get a free small cheese plate.
7. The Watering Hole – 106 East 19th Street
How: Free buffet for bar customers.
8. Standings – 43 East 7th Street
How: Free atomic wings during football and free pizza on Fridays.
9. Burp Castle – 41 East 7th Street
How: Free fries and Pommes Frites during happy hours.
10. El Rio Grande – 160 East 38th Street
How: Chips and salsa are already complimentary, but if you show a picture of the Rio Grande River and check in on Foursquare, you will nab yourself a free dessert as well.
11. Spain Restaurant – 113 West 13th Street
How: Free tapas with sangria order.
12. Rodeo Bar – 375 Third Avenue
When: Weekdays from 4-7PM
How: Order a margarita and they will bring you chips and salsa.
13. Mexicue – 345 Seventh Avenue
How: Check in on Foursquare and get free chips and salsa.
14. Subway – Everywhere
How: Take a 10minute survey within 30 days of your visit for a free cookie.
15. Cucina di Pesce – 87 East 4th Street
How: Order a drink at the bar and get free steamy mussels marinara.
16. Pangea – 178 Second Avenue
How: Check in with Foursquare and receive your free hummus and pita appetizer.