Truth be told, we love attention at The Agency—and this quarter, we sure got it. We made headlines in The New York Times, Robb Report, The Real Deal, Mansion Global and more—thanks to our incredible in-house public relations team. And our agents were recognized with some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Plus, haven’t you heard? Our CEO and Founder Mauricio Umansky took the stage on Dancing with the Stars.
The Agency made some noise.
This last quarter, The Agency’s PR gurus were busy. The bi-coastal, in-house team secured:
- 300+ articles featuring The Agency’s latest news, agents & listings
- 7B unique views, worth over $65M in ad value
Mauricio took the stage—and the media spotlight.
Within the first week of Mauricio’s announcement about his casting on Dancing with the Stars, the news was featured in 70+ articles in national publications, with a unique readership of over 2B and an ad value of $26M.
We won a few awards too.
- The Agency’s six agents and five teams were recognized by The Los Angeles Business Journal’s Leaders of Influence List 2023.
- The Agency New York’s Tyler Whitman was nominated for the Media Maverick Award of The Hollywood Reporter’s 2023 New York Power Broker Awards.
- The Hollywood Reporter recognized four teams from The Agency in their 2023 Los Angeles Power Broker Awards.